Here are some commonly used forms that you may need to fill out. To simplify things, you can print and fill these forms out and bring them to your first appointment. It is easier to print an entire category of forms if that is what you need. Otherwise, just open and print the individual forms that you need. If you are a UBH/UHC client, you'll also need to fill out the appropriate ALERT form below. Blank pages are used to separate forms when you print an entire category in case you are printing double-sided.

Dr. Debra K. Sowald
28 E. Rahn Rd. Suite 105
Kettering, OH 45429
© 2023 Dr. Debra K. Sowald. All rights reserved.
Office: (937) 434-6840
Fax: (937) 436-9408
Emergency: (937) 307-5951